Popular ticketing platform Live Nation has completely acquired AC Entertainment, the promoter Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. They have also announced a series regional promotions in the company’s U.S. Concerts Division. The deal comes after Live Nation’s equity with the company in 2016.
Due to this new agreement, the well-known ticketing company ficially named AC Entertainments Vice President Ted Heinig as President Live Nation Asheville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga concerts. The current president AC Entertainment will remain with the company, allowing him to continue being a part Bonnaroo and other popular events.
Live Nation will be launching a new fice in Portland and Oregon. To oversee the location, MaryClare Bourjaily has been named president the concerts that will take place in these areas. She has been working for the famous ticketing company for over 15 years.
According to CelebrityAccess, many other current employees have been promoted as a result this. Here is a list these employees and the new Live Nation positions they have obtained.
- Kurt Melian – President New York City U.S. Concerns
- Sid Greenfeig – President the Las Vegas fice
- Amanda Moore – Senior Vice President the Las Vegas fice
- Dave Clark – President Michigan U.S. Concerts
- Michael Belkin – President Ohio and Kentucky U.S. Concerts
- Josh Lacey – President Minneapolis U.S. Concerts
- Dan Kemer – President Indiana U.S. Concerts.
According to Live Nation, these newly appointed presidents will handle daily operations their local market. Stay tuned for more updates on this new deal.